Wanna have a free laptop? Know how by clicking the ad below

Friday, May 15, 2009

I want to earn money (at home)

Yes, I want to earn money but I don't want to work outside our house... (lazy?) I don't want to spend my time traveling (going to office-going home), walking under the sun/rain, and even facing too many people NOW. What I just thought of is to earn by just blogging! (as simple as that) I don't care how much money I will earn here because I'm enjoying it and I love it! I made a blog that tackles anything about being "hard-headed" or stubborn" (pasaway sa Tagalog) and its url is http://juanpasaway.blogspot.com. That blog is not just about me, but about any "hard-headed Filipinos" (that's why it's juan-pasaway).


I don't have any job experiences because "studying" is my priority. I am thinking that if I work, I would have a difficulty of balancing my time (time management). I chose blogging because I can do it during my free time and I don't have to work on it for many hours (one-hour blogging will do). My love of expressing my thoughts led me to create a blog like this . Through this I can express my insights, opinions and observations without wasting any paper or ink of a pen because all I have to do here is type what I'm thinking of.


Many people now are fond of blogging, and I am not wondering why they find it as their hobby.


I just hope that this would be a success...

0 comments: